Friday, March 6, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, here I am, back in the NW. My trip south was plagued by weather, but it was nice to be on the rock after an extended break to focus on ice and winter climbing. I feel like I have regained a good bit of my rock fitness and am psyched for dry stone and warm spring sunshine. In the meantime, winter still has a few weeks. If the weather allows I hope to try a winter project or two. Stay tuned.

A few pics from the trip:

Zach, twisting those hips in the Calico Hills.

Train in vain? I think not. Mr. Schmid throwing a lap on the woody.

Zach and Kieth enjoying a nice sunset after a day of mining.

Zach on top of the Black Velvet Wall. Everything looks a little blurry at the end of a big day!

This last photo is actually not from my trip, but I have wanted to post it for some time. Jessica doing a little dance mid climb, reminding us of the fun and freedom that climbing can bring.

Thanks for having a look!

No comments: